7:30 Registration and Refreshments
8:00 Welcome and Dialogue with Mayor Walsh
- Introduction of Mayor Walsh (Amos Hostetter)
- Mayor Walsh Remarks
- Dialogue with GRC Members: How Can the GRC Support Climate Ready Boston Implementation?
8:30 Dialogue with Governor Baker
- Introduction of Governor Baker (Mayor Walsh)
- Governor Baker Remarks
- Dialogue with GRC members: Where are the Opportunities for Collaboration Between the Commonwealth and the City? How Can the GRC Be Helpful?
9:00 Climate Ready Boston – Planning for Long Term Climate Resilience
- Overview of the Key Climate Ready Boston Findings and Implementation Options (Bud Ris and Bryan Koop)
- GRC Member Discussion – What Is the GRC Role in Accelerating Implementation?
9:30 Go Boston 2030 Strategy for Reducing GHG Emissions
- Go Boston 2030 Action Plan and Anticipated Impact on Boston Transportation Emissions (Chris Osgood, Chief of Streets)
- How Can the GRC Support Implementation? 9:45 GRC Updates
- Carbon Free Boston Updates o Boston University Leadership on Deep De-carbonization Modeling (Dr. Robert Brown, President, Boston University)
- Carbon Neutrality Actions by GRC Members
- Report Out from the GRC Strategy Review Process